Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
What is the role of the Patient Participation Group?
Patient participation refers to patients, such as you, who are taking an active interest in healthcare and how their Surgery is run.
It gives practice staff and patients a chance to discuss the Surgery, local health problems and services, and tries to think of ways to improve the way the Surgery can work.
What are the benefits of a Patient Participation Group?
- Patients will have a better understanding of how the Surgery works.
- There will be improved communication between patients and staff.
- Patients will have a forum to suggest ideas and raise concerns.
- Patients will be consulted about arrangements in the GP Surgery before decision are made.
- Patients’ views will be represented in local health care.
- Ideas of a wide range of people will be represented.
Chair of PPG - Ian Saunders
Vice Chair - Alan Matthews
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.